Professional Learning Is Empowering Teachers And Educational Leaders With Impactful Professional Development. Learn From Leaders In Education At Our Professional Learning Workshops And Events.
Keep Indiana Learning Merger
We are merging our amazing Professional Learning content with our new initiative at CIESC called Keep Indiana Learning. Visit to find the same great resources, blogs, and workshops as well as other great learning opportunities and resources!
What can we do for your school?
- Instructional Coaches Cadre
- New Teacher Cadre
- Professional Learning Community (PLC) Cadre
- Teacher Leadership Academy (TLA 2.0)
- Technology Leadership Certification (TLC)
- New Administrator Evaluation Training (RISE)
- Feedback that Grows and Supports your Teachers
- Growing your Bench: Fostering Leadership Among your Staff
- Facilitating Tough Conversations
- Creating a Culture to Love
- Thriving as an Instructional Leader
- PLC Year 1: Implementation
- PLC Years 2-3: Early in the Process
- PLC Years 4+: Longevity and Imapct
- PLC Teaching Leadership: 3-5, 6-8, 9-12
- Google 101, Google 201
- Best Practices in Blended Learning
- Digital Citizenship
- Deeper Learning in the Digital Age
- Best Practices for Technology Coaches
- ILEARN 101 for E/LA
- ILEARN Instructional Strategies for E/LA
- ILEARN Writing Strategies, 3-5 and 6-8
- ILEARN Content Area Literacy Strategies
- E/LA Standards-based Curriculum Building
- Effective Formative and Summative Assessments using DOK E/LA
- Visible Learning in the E/LA Classroom
- Visible Learning in Content Area Classrooms
- Close Reading 101: The Why, What and How
- Increasing Critical Reading Skills for Secondary Students
- Embedding Nonfiction with Purpose and Connection
- Engaging Writing Mini-lessons for Secondary Classrooms
- Feedforward: The Power of Feedback During the Writing Process
- Constructed Response Practice that Works!
- High Ability E/LA Curriculum and Assessment Design
- Equity in the Reading Classroom
- Writing Practices that Spark Joy
- Writing for the Real World
- The Power of Questioning
- The Power of Clarity
- The Power of Feedback
- Authentic Engagement for Secondary Students
- Teach Like a Champion Techniques
- Rigorous Discourse in the Classroom
- Designing High-Quality Common Assessments
- Using Data to Drive Instruction
- Grading to Learn: Current Research, Practice, and Tools
- “We’ve got the data, now what do we do?”
- Data Collection Practices that Improve Student Learning
- Standards-Based Assessment and Grading
- Assessment Capable Learners
- ILEARN 101 for Math
- ILEARN Instructional Strategies for Math
- Math Process Standards
- Creating Effective Math Discourse
- Instructional Design: Guided Math
- Buildeing Number Sense in the K-5 Classroom
- Best Practices in the Math Classroom: K-5, 6-8, 9-12
- Effective Formative and Summative Assessments using DOK Math
- Teaching with STEM
- Visible Learning in the Math Classroom
- 8 Math Teaching Practices: K-5, 6-8, 9-12
- Questioning and Feedback in the Math Classroom
The Professional Learning department leads many workshops each year to help educators continue to grow and learn. We offer three styles of workshops to allow our attendees to pick the workshop-style that works best with their schedule.
- Live – We host many workshops in one of our new high tech facilities that attendees may come and participate in.
- Virtual – Our virtual workshops allow attendees to participate from their home or office via their webcam and microphone.
- In-School – Workshops can be hosted onsite at your school location if needed!
Interested in learning together with a group of educators in similar professional situations and experience? Our cadres are in-depth courses that span multiple workshop sessions allowing you to learn and grow with your cadre peers that you can interact and communicate with for better understanding and perspective! Check out our available Cadres in the main menu!
Want to get the latest Professional Learning resources and news directly in your inbox? Sign up for the Professional Learning newsletter briefings to receive our weekly newsletter and ensure you are always up to date!