To equip school leaders with the necessary philosophy and tools to implement PLCs with fidelity in their buildings or districts.
At a Glance
- Analyze and apply research of DuFour and Hattie in regards to PLC processes
- Determine action steps for roll-out and implementation of PLC within school or district
The PLC Leadership Cadre Discusses The Logistics Of Planning And Implementing PLCs Through Current Research And Analysis.
Sign Up For The PLBriefing Newsletter For The Most Updated Information.
- Instructional Coaches
- Curriculum Leaders
- Department Heads
- Building Leaders
- District Administration
- Active participation with cohort group
- Short, assigned readings or projects that relate to workshop
- Application of various research and discussion
- Two, 2-day sessions
- Location: CIESC, Indianapolis, IN